Error Code H97
The error code H97 indicates an abnormality with the outdoor unit fan.
How to fix error H97
1. Reset the air conditioner
There are two ways to reset the air conditioner:
- Press the “Reset” button on the remote control.
- Unplug the power plug from the outlet.
2. Turn the power back on
After resetting, plug the power plug back in and restart the air conditioner.
3. Check the timer lamp
After turning the power back on, check the following:
- The timer lamp is not blinking: The air conditioner is operating normally.
- The timer lamp is blinking: Inspection or repair is required.
4. Contact the dealer or repair consultation center
If the timer lamp is blinking, unplug the power plug for safety and contact the dealer or repair consultation center.
- If the error code is displayed, please refer to the instruction manual.
- If you are unable to solve the problem yourself, please do not hesitate to contact a professional.